Stepping It Up.
Most of the time when people think about real estate marketing, they imagine an agent in a suit doing a home walkthrough and drones buzzing around properties, catching all the “good angles.” And in a way, they are right, but that is just the bare minimum. Video marketing is a deep well, and and we want to chat today about a few ideas on how to step up your video game in 2023.
On Video Marketing:
When it comes to marketing in 2023, video marketing is pretty much a non-negotiable. At least this is what marketing coach Jason Pantana will say. “There is no marketing medium that is as effective as video. Especially not within real estate.” Video can so easily be engaging, personable, and an efficient way to connect with your clients and sphere. So to leave video out of your team’s marketing plan is like going cross country in a horse and buggy. But, if you are reading this blog, you probably already understand that. We just want to reiterate the point to any doubters.
Here’s Jason’s video: Jason’s Best 2023 Real Estate Video Topic Predictions
What to Film:
If you’re wondering where to start, our easy answer is to start with your market. Try to answer any question your clients may have that are pertinent to your local market. There are however, endless possibilities when it comes to video marketing, so we really encourage you to make videos about whatever it is you and your business are best at. With video, it is usually the most interesting (and easiest) to film stuff that is already on your mind, and that you speak with your clients about.
But, if you’re really looking just for a place to start, here are 25 video ideas to get you going.
25 Video Marketing Ideas
- Current Market Update.
- How to ruin the sale of a home.
- Make a real estate investing 101 video.
- Is right now a good time to buy?
- Talk about what it means to be house poor.
- Talk about 2-1 Buy Downs.
- Which Renovation will see the most return in a home?
- What to look for in an agent?
- How many homes should I see before buying?
- Are open houses necessary?
- What makes for a “Good Deal” when buying?
- How can I get multiple offers on my home?
- Talk about Me value vs. Buyer value.
- How to get an offer accepted?
- Are we in a seller’s or a buyer’s market?
- What is the best way to get my home ready for sale?
- What do people mean when they say “Marry the house, date the rate?”
- Does a down payment have to be 20%?
- Where to AirBnB in your area?
- Best Neighborhood/neighborhoods in your area.
- Favorite Local Spots in your area.
- Lessons learned as a real estate agent.
- Best advice received as an agent
- What I wish I knew before I bought/ sold a home.
- When to buy vs. when to rent (pros and cons)
Okay so with a few ideas under your belt, hopefully your creative gears are turning and you are starting to catch some vision. Time to start filming! If you want to see how we do it, there’s a a couple places to find us, but our main space right now is Instagram and Youtube.
Powers & Rawls Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/powersandrawls/
Here’s an example of a neighborhood tour we did right here on the oceanfront of Virginia Beach.